- Najib Tun Razak said he used kangkung to explain supply & demand
- I like to eat kangkung
- I gave example on the principle of supply and demand which decide the prices of some of the food commodities which are not subject to price controls," he said.
- the vegetable was only one example of food items used by the public. (Huh ??)
- "..use existing laws against any trader who charges too high"
- he and deputy would go down to the ground to check on prices
Big mistake Mr PM. You really are being misled by your advisors and consultants. Now the people whom you are insulting (ie the members of the public) will associate you with kangkung and quail (kangkung dan puyuh). Just wait and see.
Mr PM the mistake you made was that you accused the people, the rakyat, the citizens, the ordinary man in the street that they were not grateful to you and your gomen when the prices of kangkung went down. Dont believe me? Listen to yourself.
This is what you said :